One week during meal prep I wanted something quick, easy and tasty. Full disclosure: I cheated with this recipe. I took the easy way out and bought a jar of Thai Kitchen red curry past. It has a clean ingredient list and their products have a great reputation.
The result was a delicious red curry seafood that was inhaled. My only regret is not making a double batch!
Try it out and let me know how you like it and don’t forget to tag me in your recipes! xo
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup of cubed butternut squat and sweet potato
- 1 can of Thai Kitchen coconut milk
- 2 heaping tbsps Thai Kitchen red curry paste
- Shrimp and scallops
- S & P
- In a pan with a little oil, sauté onions, garlic, salt and paper until translucent. Add in the red curry paste and turn the heat to medium
- Add in the coconut milk, squash and sweet potatoes and let it simmer for 12-15 minutes. Once vegetables are tender add in seafood, cover and turn heat to low to allow the seafood to cook slowly. Adjust your consistency with a little water if needed
- Once the dish is done add in a heaping amount of spinach and stir